Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 09/03/2020 12:00
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Concordia Leisure Centre
Casual Catering Assistant (Five posts)
Salary - Band 1 (£8.37)
Working hours - Evenings, Weekends, School holidays
Base Location - Concordia Leisure Centre
About the Role
You will be working within the strike bowling and catering service. You will provide effective customer service to enable customers to maximise their experience on the bowling alley, Serving on the bar and cooking food inline with the menu offerings.
Key Duties and Roles
1. Prepare, cook and serve food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages where over 18 and appropriate to do so, according to agreed plans and menus to multiple large groups of different customers.
2. General kitchen duties to include washing up, cleaning of all areas to required standards, taking into account COSHH regulations as appropriate.
3. Follow cashing up and till reconciliation procedures. Ensure cash is held securely.
4. Fulfil your duty of care by ensuring you adhere to all appropriate environmental health, food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
5. Assisting with special events as and when required.
6. Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and policies in all aspects but especially when using materials, tools and equipment.
7. Oversee the effective running of tenpin bowling parties, as and when required.
8. Setting up and closing down of all tenpin bowling lanes, as and when required.
9. Deal with tenpin bowling bookings of varying sizes from small to very large both face to face and over the telephone and handling accurate card payments, as and when required.
10. Use relevant ICT leisure systems for ordering of food items and tenpin bowling bookings (if applicable) and enquiries.
For an informal chat about the role please call Iain Kirkup on 01670 622238 or via Email email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.