Teacher – Warkworth C of E (Aided) Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/02/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £35,971
Schools - Teaching
Warkworth C of E (Aided) Primary School
We are looking for a KS2 teacher who can support and promote our Christian vision and associated values of the school.
Our shared vision is for everyone to ‘motivate one another’ and become agents of change ‘through acts of love and good works’. ‘And let us not neglect meeting together’ (Hebrews 10 24-25) as our community is central to enabling everyone to thrive and achieve their God given potential.
At Warkworth C of E Primary School we #strive together as one.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new member of staff to our hardworking and supportive team.
This post is a variable hour’s contract between minimum 0.5 FTE and maximum 1 FTE, initially for 1 FTE per week. Please note that all salaries quoted are for a full-time teacher and will be paid on a pro-rata basis of the full-time equivalent for this post.
Please note that the successful candidate will be employed by the governing body, not Northumberland County Council.
The successful candidate will:
• be an enthusiastic, inspiring and ambitious teacher with experience of KS2;
• have high expectations for all pupils;
• create an inclusive learning environment where pupils can flourish academically, socially and spiritually;
• be a hardworking and dedicated member of a team;
• have an area of expertise that they can lead across the school and
• establish good relationships with pupils, staff, parents and external agencies.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic children who love to learn;
• a dedicated and enthusiastic staff team;
• a committed and supportive governing body and
• a local community with the school at its heart
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please telephone to make an appointment with the head teacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on Monday, 24th February 2020. Interviews will be during week beginning 9th March 2020.
School Name: Warkworth C of E (Aided) Primary School
Full address: Guilden Road, Warkworth, Morpeth NE65 0TJ
Postcode: NE65 0TJ
Tel.: 01665 711369
Website address: www.warkworth.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.