Deputy Headteacher St Paul’s RCVA Primary School, Alnwick
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£46,457 - £51,311
Schools - Teaching
St Paul’s RCVA Primary School, Alnwick
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher to work with our Headteacher and Senior Leadership team.
Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Is a practising Catholic committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education
• Has a passion for learning and is an outstanding and inspirational teacher with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Has the leadership qualities needed to work with the Headteacher in order to inspire, challenge and encourage staff to achieve the best outcomes for pupils.
• Has a proven track record of driving and sustaining school improvement
• Is committed to developing collaborative partnerships with Parents, Governors, the parish and the wider community.
We can offer:
• A happy, warm, welcoming school community
• Polite and confident pupils who are ‘positive about their learning’ Ofsted Nov 2017
• A caring community, united in our desire to learn and improve together.
• A strong Catholic ethos where all are valued
• Excellent links with Parishes and local community
• Friendly and committed staff open to new ideas
• An active and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to continuous Professional Development
Please note that the successful candidate will be employed by the governing body, not Northumberland County Council.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be made by contacting Mrs A. Gair, the School Business Manager, to arrange an appointment.
The board and the diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain ‘an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
CES Application packs are available from our website http://www.stpaulsalnwick.co.uk
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post no later than midday on Wednesday 26th February 2020. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
School Name: St Paul’s RCVA Primary School
Full address: South Road, Alnwick
Postcode: NE66 2NU
Tel.: 01665 602547
Website address: www.stpaulsalnwick.co.uk