Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/02/2020 12:00
£57,986 - £66,516 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Viewley Hill Primary Academy
Benefits & Grade: L15-L21a
The School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Shortlisting - Monday 2nd March 2020
Interview Date 1 - Monday 16th March 2020
Interview Date 2 - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Following eight successful years our present Head Teacher is now leaving for a new career opportunity but leaves behind a vibrant and progressive academy. The Governing Body, staff and pupils of Viewley Hill Primary Academy are therefore seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is dynamic, aspirational and committed to achievement for all.
Viewley Hill is a single academy trust with 292 pupils. The percentage of pupils in receipt of pupil premium funding is significantly above the national average.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
• is proactive and forward thinking
• has a proven track record of effective leadership;
• has a passion for teaching and learning;
• has the ability to motivate staff and pupils and has the ambition to continue our school’s success in all aspects of school life;
• is committed to continuing to develop our inclusive family ethos;
• recognises the importance of developing the whole child and is prepared to ensure children continue to be offered opportunities to develop their sporting and musical gifts;
• will embrace our cross-curricular approach to learning.
We can offer you:
• a dedicated and motivated school team who are strongly committed to our school and passionate about our children’s learning and well-being;
• a fully supportive and active Governing Body;
• friendly and motivated children who are always keen to learn.
• supportive families who are actively involved in school life and who respect the work we do;
• a friendly atmosphere and caring ethos that covers all aspects of school life.
Visits to Viewley Hill are welcomed and can be arranged through Jackie Lowe on 01642 591053 or via Jackie.Lowe@viewleyhill.org.uk
Completed applications should be returned via email to the address below no later than
12 noon on 28th February 2020 to Jo Davies at email@example.com
Postal applications can be made to Jo Davies, HR Alchemy, Commerce House, 1 Exchange Square, Middlesbrough TS1 1DE.
This job is closed for applications.