Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£4,091.87 per annum
Schools - Support
The Governors of Tilery Primary School require an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed person to support our cleaning team in the school. The role will involve a range of responsibilities including wiping surfaces, vacuuming and generally ensuring cleanliness is kept to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness to participate in training
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Polite and friendly manner
- A commitment to working as part of the whole school team and supporting the vision and aims of the school
In return we can offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work in a school which,
- is happy and caring
- is successful
- believes in maintaining and developing a positive ethos for all
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website, or by telephoning the school on the number below.
Applications must be returned to the school via post or hand delivered by 4pm on the closing date.
Tilery Primary School, St Ann's Terrace, Portrack, TS18 2HU
Tel: (01642) 673761
Web address: www.sbcschools.org.uk/tilery
Head Teacher: Mr John Repton