Office Manager (Maternity)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/02/2020 16:00
£22,520 to £23,899
Schools - Support
Office Manager (Maternity Cover)
SCP 19-22 £24,799 - £26,317 (pro rata to 37 hours p/w term time only plus 10 specified days)
Required: 20th April 2020
East Herrington Primary Academy is a well-regarded and oversubscribed primary school within Balmoral Learning Trust MAT. The Trust Directors and Head of School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, efficient and well-organised Office Manager to support financial and administrative systems during a maternity leave. This role is split across the week between the main school office and the Trust central team office (both based within the academy), with the successful candidate working alongside other Trust staff to ensure the smooth running of the non-educational functions across the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent self-organisational skills and the ability to use their initiative
• Have the confidence and ability to work as part of a team and to individual deadlines
• Have excellent personal and communication skills
• Have a thorough knowledge of school, financial and administration systems including experience of month-end accounting and audit requirements
• Have a range of ICT skills including the use of finance software, MIS systems and the Microsoft Office suite
• Be prepared to take on a diverse range of administrative duties which form an integral part of Trust life
Closing Date: 4:00 pm Friday 21st February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th March 2020
Queries and completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Sarah Chapman, Balmoral Learning Trust, c/o East Herrington Primary Academy, Balmoral Terrace, East Herrington, Sunderland, SR3 3PR. Please note that the Trust office will be closed between 19 - 21 February 2020.
Application forms can also be obtained from the school’s website: www.ehpa.co.uk
East Herrington Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. East Herrington Primary Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Any applicants that are not invited for interview should assume that their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job is closed for applications.