Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/02/2020 17:00
£ MPS/UPS plus TLR 2
Schools - Teaching
Start date 1st September 2020
Salary MPS/UPS plus TLR 2
This role is not suitable for newly or recently qualified applicants.
Cramlington Village Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and knowledgeable early years coordinator who can inspire, support and exemplify great practice in our early years team.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong understanding of great practice in early years, and who has a well-developed pedagogy about the practice they would like to see.
Main aspects of this valuable role includes:
• Leading a class in our one form entry primary school providing strong examples of practice that inspires our enthusiastic children
• Supporting nursery staff to develop their practice,
• Coordinating nursery visits, transition arrangements and promoting and marketing the distinctive ethos of our school
• Contributing to the vision of the school as it evolves to meet our children's needs
• Aspiring to succeed and experience success in your own personal professional journey
• Growing and developing our pupil numbers - by leading the 'gateway' to our school
In return we can offer you:
• A positive staff team, who are welcoming and keen to help
• Well behaved, well cared for children, who are keen to please and ready to learn
• A well-resourced school, with carefully managed budgets
• An aspirational atmosphere throughout the team and governing body
• Wellbeing and a focus on acceptable workloads regularly reviewed and considered by school leaders
• Consistently high expectations throughout school
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school and to speak informally to the school principal Debbie Wylie on 01670 735177
Candidates must only apply using the application form provided, and no more than 2 sides of A4 with a personal statement. In the personal statement you must cover why you meet the role using the person specification, what attracts you to our school, and what impact you think you will have on it.
Cramlington Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The application pack and further details are all available on the Village Primary website at www.villageprimary.org
Closing date for applications is Friday the 28th February 2020 at 5pm
Visits to the school are encouraged prior to Friday 14th February when we break up for our 2 week half term.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 2nd March 2020.
Please send completed application forms and your personal statements to the email address on the application form.
This job is closed for applications.