Administrative Assistant, Level 2 - Receptionist
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/02/2020 09:00
N3: £18,065 - £18,426 per annum, pro rata. Actual salary: £15,425 - £15,733 per annum.
Hours per week:
37 hours per week.
Schools - Support
Gosforth Academy, Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2JH.
This school has Academy status and is part of The Gosforth Group; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Great North Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
37 hours per week
Term time only, plus 1 training day worked during school closure as directed by the school.
Come to work in a thriving community. Gosforth Academies Multi Academy Trust comprises four schools (Gosforth Academy, North Gosforth Academy, Jesmond Park Academy and Gosforth Junior High Academy) committed to providing outstanding education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Gosforth Academy is a successful school which was rated ‘outstanding’ in its most recent Ofsted inspection.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Support Staff team at Gosforth Academy. You will work in visitors’ reception as Receptionist but may be required to undertake a variety of administrative tasks. You should have a ‘good’ general education and experience of school administration would be advantageous.
What we need:
• A reliable and trustworthy person with excellent time-management skills
• A good working knowledge of SIMS is desirable
• A self- motivated and industrious person
• Attention to detail
• Someone comfortable and even with experience of working in a school environment
• Excellent ICT skills
• Superb ‘customer care’ and an excellent communicator
• An effective team player.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• Low-cost membership to an on-site gym and excellent sports facilities
• An exciting programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities, from Football to Surfing!
If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Please email your application to email@example.com or if you have any queries, to this same email address.
Alternatively, visit our Website www.gosforthacademy.org.uk
Closing date is 09:00 on Monday 24 February 2020.
This job is closed for applications.