Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/02/2020 23:59
£21,589 - £23,836
HR / Training
Learning & Organisational Development Assistant
Northumberland County Council operates a huge range of services across one of the largest counties in the UK. Local Government’s ongoing challenges and the diversity of our residents means we have to work smarter. That’s why we want bold, creative and agile thinkers who can help us move forward and innovate.
The HR/OD Service is made-up of an exciting and dynamic team of HR, Organisational Development and Recruitment and Selection Professionals. We are looking to expand the service with the appointment of a Learning and Organisational Development Assistant to work within the Learning & OD team.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated individual with a genuine interest in people and organisational improvement.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a learning and development environment and will have a sound knowledge of learning and development principles, learning styles and delivery methods including digital systems.
We are offering:
- A salary of £21,589 to £23,836
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work agilely
- Relevant Level 4 qualification or demonstrable portfolio of experience
- Experience of confidently delivering training and / or presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work and supporting the team
For further, more detailed information about this vacancy, please see the attached job description.
For an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Karen Bowes, Learning & Organisational Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01670 622385 or 07557 003642.
Closing date for applications is midnight on February 20th 2020.
For guidance on completing your application and for information about our Equality and Diversity principles, please see the attached document.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.