Executive Head Teacher - Oakfield Infant and Junior Schools Federation
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Leadership ISR Range 17 - 23 (£60,895 - £70,556)
Schools - Teaching
Oakfield Infant and Junior Schools Federation
Oakfield Infant and Junior Schools Federation is situated in a beautiful setting in Low Fell in Gateshead. Our schools have a happy, positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere with an ethos based on equality, high expectations and treating everyone with respect and dignity.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a driven but caring Executive Head Teacher who can offer inspirational leadership and who can motivate colleagues and children alike. We are exceptionally proud of
our schools and want someone who will continue the exciting journey of bringing them together to drive forward the Federation.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
* Has proven success when leading a primary school
* Will be approachable and visible, have excellent communication skills and will work collaboratively with governors, staff, parents and the wider community
* Will be passionate about the wellbeing of all staff and children, whilst maintaining high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Is resilient, creative and committed to the future success of our schools
* Values children as individuals with personal strengths and needs and who strives to meet those needs
You will also be a strategic thinker and planner and have a clear understanding of performance data and the focus points to maintain standards across school. You will support and inspire staff to deliver an exciting and engaging curriculum.
We are proud to offer:
* Wonderful children who are happy and eager to learn and who will brighten your day.
* A dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic staff team who genuinely care about the school.
* A unique school setting with grounds which offer a range of outdoor education opportunities including our Forest School.
* A fully committed governing body who are very supportive of the school's leadership team.
* Strong and effective links with the Local Authority.
Informal visits will take place on Tuesday 11th February (9.15am) or Thursday 13th February (9.15 am).
Please contact Mrs Gair (School Administrative Officer) on 0191 4870354 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Application packs are available from Education Personnel Services Emma Maddison on 0191 433 2439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is noon on 27th February.
Shortlisting will take place by Thursday 5th March.
Interviews will take place on Monday 23rd March and Tuesday 24th March.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the post please contact Jane Sutton on 0191 4338618.