DBS464/20 Deputy Headteacher - Carville Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£46,457 - £51,311 pa (L6-L10)
Schools - Teaching
Carville Primary School, The Avenue, Wallsend, NE28 6AX
Could you be our new Deputy Headteacher?
Deputy Headteacher - Leadership Scale L6-L10
Required from September 2020
The Governors of Carville Primary School are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to work in partnership with our Headteacher to lead our ‘Good’ (Ofsted Jan 2017) school.
Responsible for Raising Standards, Teaching and Learning and Inclusion our new Deputy Headteacher will be:
• An excellent teacher and leader, with a proven track record in raising standards
• A leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
• Dedicated to improving learning and helping children to achieve their potential
• Committed to an inclusive approach, with the belief that all children can succeed
• Able to lead, challenge, motivate and inspire others.
• An excellent communicator who works inclusively with all staff and the wider community
Our school is a warm, welcoming one-form entry school with a caring family ethos, high quality teaching and learning, enthusiastic and confident children and very supportive parents and governors.
If you are a leader in education with a proven track record of achievement we would love to hear from you.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school and should contact our School Business Manager Debbie Emmerson on 0191 2007236 to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Monday 9th March 2020 by 12 noon
Interview dates: 17th and 18th March 2020
Carville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
For an application pack please contact:
Debbie Emmerson: Tel: 0191 2007236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org