School Administrator (level 3)
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,505 - £19,253 (actual salary)
Schools - Support
Manor Farm Way
Head Teacher: Mrs Julie Sutton
Number on Roll 344
Paygrade: £18,505 - £19,253 (actual salary)
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time plus 5 PD days plus 5 additional days
Required for April 2020
Sunnyside Academy is a school with a very inclusive ethos. We are looking for a School Administrator who will work within our dedicated administrative team to support the school community by carrying out a range of duties and responsibilities.
These may include:
• Reception duties and managing visitors.
• Updating and managing databases.
• Producing complex reports, documents and statutory returns.
• Assisting with procurement.
• Raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
• Organising school visits.
We are looking for a motivated administrator who:
• Embraces a culture of inclusion and equality within the workplace.
• Will contribute effectively to our safeguarding responsibilities.
• Can work independently but also supportively and flexibly within a small team.
• Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Can maintain a welcoming reception to the school for all pupils and visitors.
• Has excellent ICT skills (Microsoft Office and bespoke software).
• Has full working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation.
Further information is available at : http://www.sunnyside.org.uk/vacancies
Applications should be made using the on line downloadable application form from the school website www.sunnyside.org.uk and emailed or posted to school marked for the attention of Miss S Powell, Academy Business Manager to the address above or email email@example.com
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Anticipated interview date: Wednesday 11th March 2020