Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
St Bede's RC VA Primary School, South Shields
(St. Bede’s RC VA Primary and Nursery School, South Shields)
Required as soon as possible
Monday to Thursday 7am-11am and 2.30pm-6pm
Friday 7am-11am and 2.30pm-5.30pm
The Governors of St. Bede’s R.C. Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated caretaker to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure the smooth running of the site and building.
• Be hard working, dedicated, well-organised and reliable.
• Have awareness of health and safety, security and hygiene issues.
• Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the premises.
• Undertake inspections to ensure necessary safe operation and that the legislative requirements are met.
• Carry out any cleaning duties that may be required both in school and on the school grounds.
We can offer:
• An enthusiastic, welcoming and hard- working team of staff.
• Well-behaved, friendly and polite children.
• Active and supportive governors, parents and community.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school to arrange a visit. Telephone: (0191) 4560108
The Diocese and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Applicants must use CES Catholic Education Service application forms.
To request an Application pack for this post please contact the school office. Tel: (0191) 4560108 or email: email@example.com
Completed Applications are to be returned to the School Office, St Bede’s RC Primary and Nursery School, Claypath Lane, South Shields, NE33 4PG.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 28 February 2020.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 9 March 2020.