Support Assistant (30 hours per week term time only)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
We have a vacancy for a support assistant to work on a partial 1:1 with pupils at Ribbon Academy.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of working with young children with SEND
• Show willingness to undertake continuing CPD
• Assist pupils with eating, dressing and support their basic hygiene needs, as required, whilst encouraging independence.
• Adhere to the child’s individual care plan, ensuring their educational, social, behavioural and personal well-being.
• Manage individual children’s needs including moving and handling, for which full training will be given in line with their care plans which may include carrying out invasive procedures, for which full training will be given.
Application forms are available from main reception, Ribbon Academy website or by e mailing email@example.com
Please also see Supporting Documents to download an application pack from this page.
Completed forms should be submitted by e mail or to the school no later than
9am on Monday 24th February 2020
Further details are available on our website. You should ensure your application gives details of your experience and any qualifications you may have in this type of role. Full training will be given.
If anyone has any queries or would like to discuss this position, please contact Kathryn Jones, Assistant Head for Inclusion.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check, medical checks and satisfactory references.