Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/03/2020 12:00
L31 to L38 (£85,826 - £101,885)
Schools - Teaching
The Duchess's Community High School
Age Range: 11 to 18
NOR: 1450 (230 in Sixth Form)
Start Date: September 2020
Salary Range: L31 to L38 (£85,826 - £101,885)
Closing Date: 12 noon 3rd March 2020
Shortlisting: 9th March 2020
Interviews: 24th and 25th March 2020
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding headteacher with a proven track record of success to build on the schools strengths and take it forward into the next stages of its development. Our current head is retiring after 17 years of strong and successful leadership and we are looking for a new headteacher to build on this. We are a successful, thriving school with a new building in the heart of our rural community.
The ideal candidate will share our values and ethos in ‘Building life changing Relationships and Inspiring Success’.
• Drive and inspire the highest quality of Teaching and Learning
• Be highly visible and actively lead an inclusive school community
• Lead and develop our strong and motivated team
• Put Well Being and Self Belief at the centre of all we do
• Continue to develop our broad and balanced curriculum for the benefit of all our students that shows clear intent, implementation and impact
• Be an outstanding communicator
If you are interested in this post further details about our school and how to apply are on our website www.dchs-alnwick.org
We are offering visits to our school, or a telephone call with the current headteacher, in the week beginning 24th February and this can be arranged by emailing Admin@dchs-alnwick.org
Applications for flexible working will be considered.
Assistance with relocation expenses will be considered.
The school is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.