Teaching Assistant - Hill View Junior Academy
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£19,554 - £21,166
Schools - Support
Hill View Junior Academy
28 hours a week term time only (39 weeks)
Grade 3 (£19,554 - £21,166) pro rata
To commence as soon as possible
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated Teaching Assistant who is:
- qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in a relevant discipline
- an outstanding and reflective Key Stage 2 practitioner with high expectations for all children
- has experience of working with pupils with SEND
- proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
- has a good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 national curriculum.
- a team player who is also able to work independently
- able to communicate effectively in a wide range of situations
- has a good and effective range of behavioural management skills
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Hill View Junior Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Vision Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of race,
sex, marital status, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation or political belief.
Application forms should be returned to the school office. Please contact the school office regarding any queries.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 6th March 2020
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 16th March 2020