DBS477/20 Deputy Headteacher - Star of the Sea RC Primary
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£50,026 - £55,202 pa (L9 - L13)
Schools - Teaching
Star of the Sea RC Primary, Seatonville Road, Whitley Bay, NE25 9EG
Applications for the post of Deputy Headteacher of Star of the Sea school are invited from suitably experienced, enthusiastic, practicing Catholics with a clear vision for Catholic education.
Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Is a committed Catholic who has a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of a Catholic school and is willing to take a full and active role in all aspects of school life
• Can continue to raise and challenge the quality of teaching and learning within school to best meet the needs of the children
• Is able to lead on assessment and data to help raise best outcomes for our pupils
• Can communicate effectively with staff, parents, pupils and governors
• Is effective in leading, inspiring, challenging and supporting staff
We can offer you:
• A friendly, happy, welcoming school community
• Professional, hardworking and committed staff
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Supportive governors, parents and parish
• A strong Catholic ethos where all are valued
The application pack can be downloaded from our school website: www.staroftheseaschool.co.uk .
Completed forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted/delivered to the Chair of Governors, Mrs J. Brachtvogel at:
Star of the Sea Primary School, Seatonville Road, Whitley Bay, NE25 9EG.
Closing date for applications noon, 28th February 2020.