P512970 - Early Years Phase Leader - Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
MPS 1 - UPS 3 £24,373 - £40,490 per annum
TLR 2A £2,796 per annum
Hours per week:
10 Sessions Per Week
Schools - Teaching
Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Required for 1st September 2020
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced teacher with the right leadership skills who can make an impact to the Early Years Foundation Stage Phase at our school. The position is to commence in September 2020.
Fell Dyke Community Primary is a one and a half form entry school in Gateshead. We also have our own Nursery, taking children from three years old. Some of these children attend for up to 30 hours per week.
We are looking to appoint a creative, talented and dedicated Early Years Lead to enrich and expand our provision and to join us on our journey, to assist the Headteacher in the development of our school.
This senior role is key for the continued improvement of our school, and therefore the ability to make a quick positive impact and lead strategically is essential, with a particular focus on pupil progress.
Previous experience of teaching in the Early Years Foundation Stage is desirable.
We can offer:
* The opportunity to make a significant difference to children's lives through providing a well-rounded education.
* The opportunity to work as part of a collaborative, experienced and supportive leadership team.
* The chance for your leadership skills to flourish and develop with practical support and encouragement.
* Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn.
* A caring, hard-working and committed staff team.
* An inclusive ethos where every child is valued and supported to achieve their potential.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic leader who will:
* Be a role model of positivity and aspiration for our staff and children.
* Have vision, energy, resilience and high personal standards.
* Inspire and lead colleagues and hold them to account.
* Promote a positive image of Fell Dyke as a wonderful place to teach and learn within the school community and beyond.
* Use data effectively and use target setting to raise standards.
* Work with us to rapidly raise outcomes by raising the quality of teaching and learning
* Be passionate and committed to education as a means for all children to achieve their potential and improve their life chances.
* Have evidence of a track record of creative, excellent classroom teaching.
* Work effectively in partnership with families, governors and staff.
* Be flexible and fully committed to positive team-work.
* Be committed to the continuing professional development of themselves and others.
* Give a long-term commitment to Fell Dyke.
Most of all, you will want the very best for our children, enabling every individual to flourish
If you feel you have the relevant skills, qualities, competencies and expertise and are energised by the prospect of being part of our leadership team, then we would love to hear from you!
We strongly encourage you to come and have a look around and we are open to visits on Thursday 27th February (2pm or 4pm), Monday 2nd March (2pm or 4pm) or by other prior arrangement with the school office.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 13th March. Shortlisted candidates will be visited to observe them teaching in their school during the week of the 16th March. Interviews at Fell Dyke will take place on Tuesday 24th and/or Wednesday 25th March.
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact our school admin team on 0191 433 4111 or email : email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure
Closing date: 12noon Thursday 12th March 2020