Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/02/2020 12:00
Schools - Support
East Boldon Junior School
(East Boldon Junior School)
Required as soon as possible
Fixed Term post for 6 months with the view to becoming permanent
Monday to Thursday 6.30am – 10am and 2.30pm - 6.30pm
Friday 6.30am - 9.30am and 2.30pm - 6.30pm
The Governors of East Boldon Junior School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated caretaker to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure the smooth running of the site and building.
• Be hard working, dedicated, well-organised and reliable.
• Have awareness of health and safety, security and hygiene issues.
• Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the premises.
• Undertake inspections to ensure necessary safe operation and that the legislative requirements are met.
• Carry out any cleaning duties that may be required both in school and on the school grounds.
We can offer:
• An enthusiastic, welcoming and hard- working team of staff.
• Well-behaved, friendly and polite children.
• Active and supportive governors, parents and community.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed on Thursday 27 February 16:00 – 17:00; please contact the school to arrange a visit. Telephone: (0191) 5362030.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To find out more about this role and to apply please visit www.southtyneside.gov.uk alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0191) 455 4968. BT Typetalkers welcome.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 28 February 2020.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10 March 2020
This job is closed for applications.