Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£ MPS2 - UPS3 (£24,373 - £40,490)
Schools - Teaching
Position: Nursery Teacher
Required: April 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter
Salary: MPS2 - UPS3
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher for our wonderful Nursery class.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our incredible school, working alongside a dedicated team of staff and exceptional pupils. The successful candidate will play a key role in the day to day running of our happy and successful school.
As a school, we endeavour to make a real difference to the lives of the children within our care and staff go above and beyond to ensure that pupils are exposed to a curriculum which is highly engaging.
The successful candidate will:
• Have proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner
• Show a commitment to the overall vision, values and ethos of the school
• Have high expectations in all aspects of learning and behaviour and have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to their work
• Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
• Have an excellent understanding of Assessment for Learning.
• Work well as part of a team
• Show warmth, care and commitment to our learning community
At Green Gates Primary School, we are proud to be able to offer you:
• A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
• Supportive parents and governors
• Children and staff who enjoy learning together
• A friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team
• Quality and continuous CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time.
Green Gates Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.
Application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 6th March 2020