Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/03/2020 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Bede Burn Primary School, Jarrow
(Bede Burn Primary School, Jarrow)
L12 - L18
Group 2 School, Number on Roll: 208
Required for September 2020
The Governing Board of this caring, friendly, inclusive and successful school are looking to appoint a Head Teacher who is highly motivated and able to continue to build on the excellent relationships which exist between staff, pupils, parents, governors and other stakeholders in the school.
The successful candidate will be able to motivate, support, challenge and develop staff and pupils by:
• Promoting a clear vision for the future development of the school;
• Demonstrating levels of enthusiasm and commitment;
• Developing the self-esteem, academic and social potential of our children;
• Having strong leadership and management skills;
• Evidencing experience across the whole primary range;
• Demonstrating a good track record of leadership and management skills leading to school improvement;
• Demonstrating approachability in a range of different situations.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school by contacting the school office on (0191) 489 7376 to make an appointment.
Successful candidates will be advised they have been short-listed on Wednesday 18 March 2020 where they will be advised of the lesson they are to prepare and deliver and will be invited to attend school for a lesson observation on Tuesday 21 April 2020. The lesson task will also be e-mailed to the successful candidate.
Interviews are to be held on Wednesday 22 April 2020.
This is a re-advertised post, previous applicants may apply.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To find out more about this role and to apply please visit www.southtyneside.gov.uk alternatively you can email email@example.com or call (0191) 455 4968. BT Typetalkers welcome.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 13 March 2020.
This job is closed for applications.