Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/03/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £35,617
Schools - Teaching
Seascape Primary School
Required for September 2020 or earlier of possible
The Governors and Head Teacher of Seascape Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding, creative and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 (Year 5/6) teacher to join our wonderful school. This is a temporary post until August 2021.
We are a welcoming and supportive school dedicated to achieving the best for our pupils.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Have the ability to accelerate pupil progress and raise attainment
• Be able to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and governors
• Be prepared to make a valuable contribution to Seascape Primary School with a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life
Seascape Primary School can offer:
• A supportive professional environment
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly team who are committed to improving the outcomes for our children
Application form, Job Description and Person Specification are attached to this Job Advertisement. If you require a paper copy please email the school firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms should be returned to the school by Noon on Friday 27th March.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified w/b Monday 30th March
This job is closed for applications.