Classroom Teacher - Junction Farm Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/03/2020 08:30
£24373 - £40490 per annum
Schools - Teaching
1 year temporary contract required from September 2020
Junction Farm Primary is a wonderful school for primary aged children, having been judged Outstanding by Ofsted in March 14. We are part of Vision Academy Learning Trust catering for children from 3-18, striving to provide a world class education. The schools in our MAT work collaboratively and are committed and determined to provide an exceptional educational experience for our learners.
We are currently seeking to employ a teacher who is:
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and creative.
- Supportive of our inclusive ethos.
- A team player.
- Committed to enhancing the current offer we give to pupils.
- proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all children make good or better progress
- Able to motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their full potential
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- A very supportive, active Governing Body
- Work with a collaborative team that is passionate about the progress and development of every student
- A welcoming, warm and supportive staff team
- Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application with a 1500 word covering letter stating your curriculum strengths and interests by 8.30 am on the closing date to:
Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, Vision Academy Learning Trust, C/O Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road, Egglescliffe, Stockton on Tees. TS16 0LA or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview Date Friday 24th April
This job is closed for applications.