DBS536/20 Class Teacher x 2 - St. Stephen's R.C. Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/04/2020 23:59
£24,373 - £40,490 pa
Schools - Teaching
St Stephens RC Primary School, Goathland Avenue, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE12 8FA
Class Teachers Maternity Leave Cover (2 posts)
Post 1 (SCP: M1-UPS) – KS2 class based from September 2020 until the end of the maternity leave cover (date to be confirmed).
Post 2 (SCP: M1-UPS) – KS1/KS2 class based from September 2020 until the end of the maternity leave cover (date to be confirmed).
The governing body is seeking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school, following and promoting the Catholic ethos.
We are seeking teachers who;
• fully understand the demands of delivering an effective primary curriculum.
• will support the Catholic aims and mission of the school.
• will provide a high quality learning environment in order to stimulate and motivate young learners.
• will operate effectively and become part of a team of dedicated teachers and support staff.
• have a commitment to high standards of achievement and behaviour.
• are approachable and have good communication skills so as to gain the trust and confidence
• of pupils and their parents.
• fully acknowledge and understand that all children, regardless of age, sex, race, prior experience and social background, have the potential to learn.
• are prepared to make a full contribution to the life of the school and the extra-curricular programme on offer to pupils
Please state any particular curricular strengths or interests in your application as opportunities to lead in certain curriculum areas may be a possibility.
We can offer:
• lively and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
• friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors.
• extensive support and opportunities for professional development.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Please state in your application which post you wish to be considered for.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st April 2020. Visits to the school are most welcome - please Contact Miss Celardi, the School Business Manager, to arrange this.
Interviews to be arranged thereafter.
This job is closed for applications.