Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/03/2020 23:59
£17,498 - £18,569 per annum
Schools - Support
The Governing Body of our school are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and personable Administrative Assistant to join our friendly team at Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE School. Our new administrative assistant will have relevant experience to assist in the day to day demands of our busy school office and to work alongside our School Business Manager.
The expectation is that the successful applicant will
- demonstrate outstanding organisation and communication skills, including IT skills
- be someone who is positive, enthusiastic and forward thinking
- show initiative
- have experience in a similar role in a school setting
- have the ability to deal sensitively with a range of complex issues
- be committed to the Christian ethos and vision of our "outstanding" (SIAMs February 2018) church school
We can offer the successful candidate:
- a warm and welcoming working environment and a school where hard working, superbly behaved children enjoy school
- the opportunity to work within a team of enthusiastic, supportive staff and a Governing Body committed to school improvement
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and very welcome. We would encourage you to visit when school is in session, however visits after school can also be arranged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with Mrs Mel Currie our School Business Manager on 01642 581239.
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please download the application form and additional information from the school website, www.holytrinityrosehill.org.uk
Applications to be submitted by post to Mrs. Swift Head Teacher c/o Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE VA Primary School, Upsall Grove, Fairfield Stockton-on -Tees, TS19 7QU by 12 noon on the closing date.
This job is closed for applications.