Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£24,373 - £35,971 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Thornaby Church of England Primary promotes the highest standards for all of our children. The Governors are seeking to appoint three enthusiastic and outstanding teachers to cover maternity leaves. These are temporary positions and will be of varying lengths from two to three terms. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivational teacher to join our highly skilled and friendly staff. One position will be in KS1 and two in UKS2. These positions are suitable for NQTs or recently qualified teachers. The person must be committed to making learning exciting and be someone who can motivate all children to fully develop their potential. The posts will also include elements of Curriculum leadership. Please indicate your curriculum strengths in your application.
Our school environment is a very caring, nurturing one and we value and celebrate the achievements of every child. Any applicant must be able to fully support our Church school ethos.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Committed to high-standards and expectations
- An enthusiastic and hard-working team member
- Energetic, motivated, positive with a can-do attitude
- Resilient and flexible
- Creative, interesting and willing to take risks
- Personable with a good sense of humour
- Experienced in managing children with a wide range of needs
What we can offer:
- Happy and welcoming pupils, staff, governors and parents
- Pupils with good behaviour and a thirst for knowledge
- A warm, supportive environment in which to work, learn and develop
- High quality Continuous Professional Development and Leadership development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in collaboration with other schools and be part of the establishment of the Dales Academies Trust
- A chance to be part of a caring, Christian environment with exciting visions for the future
The successful candidate will become part of a team that is enthusiastically driving the schools forward and building upon their achievements and strengths. We are a warm, inclusive family school with a strong Christian ethos, a sense of community and a commitment to excellence for all children in our care. We aim to ensure that our children feel safe, happy and achieve their potential as a unique individual and as a learner. Christian values are at the heart of all that we do.
We welcome visitors to our school and would really like to meet you prior to your application. If you would like to request an application pack or arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office and speak to Mrs Sandie Strachan or Mrs Faye Hutt (01642 763060 or email email@example.com).
Application forms and further details are available from the school office and should be returned to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
Thornaby Church of England Primary School, Baysdale Road, Thornaby TS17 9DB
Tel: 01642 763060