Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/03/2020 23:59
£24,373 - £35,971 per annum
Schools - Teaching
The pupils, staff and governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring teacher who is passionate about learning and committed to nurturing the emotional well-being of children.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have high expectations of teaching and learning.
- Are adaptable and reflective practitioners who have experience of teaching within Key Stage 2 and have a proven ability to have an impact on pupil progress and raising attainment;
- Have very good classroom organisation and strong behaviour management skills.
- Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils
- Are passionate about developing strong, working relationships with children, parents/carers and the Red Hall community.
- Are able to work as part of the school's dedicated and effective team.
This position is suitable for NQT's or experienced teachers. If you have the skills and ambition to make a positive contribution to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed on Wednesday 18th March at 3.45pm or Monday 23rd March at 9.30am.
For an informal discussion about this post or to confirm your attendance for a visit please contact the School Office.
Further details and an application form are available from the School Office. Application forms must be returned direct to the Head Teacher at the below address.
Red Hall Primary School, Headingley Crescent, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1 2ST
Head Teacher: Ms J Davidson
Tel: 01325 254770
This job is closed for applications.