DBS542/20 Teaching Assistant - Valley Gardens Middle School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/03/2020 23:59
£16,578.39 - £17,631.46 pa
Schools - Support
Valley Gardens Middle School, Valley Gardens, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE25 9AQ
The Governors of this successful and inclusive Middle School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to work with pupils in Key Stages 2 and 3.
We are looking to recruit a reliable, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our effective and successful support team.
The successful candidate will:
• work with individual pupils and small groups
• be a full member of the Learning Support Team and work flexibly and collaboratively
• have a good understanding of Key Stage 2 and 3 subject areas
• be able to communicate effectively and build relationships with pupils with a range of abilities including SEN
• pupils and very able pupils.
• be a competent first aider or be prepared to take on relevant training.
The School has an Additionally Resourced Provision for pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties so understanding and experience in this area would also be desirable.
Team players prepared to commit to the school, the successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative.
This post is permanent, term time only over 195 days, 37 hours per week.
For an application forms/further details available from/return to: Admin Office - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Gardens Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Closing date for application is Friday 27th March 2020.
This job is closed for applications.