SEN General Teacher with Maths
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Job Title: SEN General Teacher with Maths
Full time, term time = 37
Salary: M1 – M3
Nunnykirk School is a non-maintained special school in rural Northumberland providing education for pupils with specific learning difficulties. Further information about the school can be found on our website www.nunnykirk.school
Our Governors are looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Teacher to join their very successful team as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Head of Maths and the Senior Leadership team, the successful candidate will:
• Have relevant experience of teaching children with SEN
• Be innovative, creative and imaginative
• Have a passion for creating and exciting learning environment
• Have successful, recent experience of planning, teaching and assessing
• Work positively with parents and families
• Be willing to participate in all aspects of school life
• Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
• Be flexible and work collaboratively and successfully as team members.
In return we can offer an exciting opportunity to be part of our unique and growing community. We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact, Alison Moon, School Business Manager to arrange a visit on 01670 772434.
Completed applications should be returned directly to Nunnykirk either by post to:
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Monday 20th April 20th 2020 at midday
Interviews will take place Monday 27th April 2020