Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/03/2020 23:59
SCP 6 £19,171(FTE) £16456 (Actual)
Schools - Support
Chester le Street
The North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant. This appointment will be based in Hermitage Academy where we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a school that is undergoing real change.
Hermitage Academy is a mixed 11-16 comprehensive school and sixth form with over 1000 students from Chester-le-Street and the surrounding areas. The school has recently been sponsored by the North East Learning Trust and is embarking on a new and exciting phase of its development, so it is an opportune time to join us as we work together to support students to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a classroom practitioner who has:
• Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning
• High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
• A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
• A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
• A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
• Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
• The ability to deliver outstanding teaching
Closing: Friday 27th March 2020
Shortlisting and interviews taking place week commencing 30th March 2020
How to apply:
Please could you complete and return the Application Form together with a supporting letter to school by 12:00 noon Thursday 13th February. The letter should outline the reasons why you wish to work at the North East Learning Trust, what you would bring to the post, and the experience and attributes that have prepared you to take on the role.
Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 to email@example.com or by post to Faye Chase, Hermitage Academy, Waldrige Lane, Chester-le-Street, DH2 3AD
This job is closed for applications.