Apprentice Residential Childcare Worker
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Our Residential Homes care for children who are looked after by the Local Authority and we also have a Short Break Centre for children with a disability.
This post will be based within our Short Break Centre for children with a disability and the successful candidate will:
• Be an exceptional, enthusiastic and creative child focused individual
• Have the ability to work with young people with complex and additional
• Be able to effectively extend these skills to the young people’s
families/carers and professionals
• Ensure young people are nurtured, happy, healthy and safe from harm
• Ensure young people are able to develop, thrive and fulfil their full
• Act as a corporate parent for Children Looked After and be an assertive
champion for Children in Need in accordance with the Guide to the
Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion please contact Dawn Burnip, Senior Registered Manager on 01325 406154.