Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/04/2020 11:00
£24,373 - £35,008
Schools - Teaching
Classroom Teacher - Full Time Applications from NQT’s are welcome
We are looking for someone who:
• Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
• Have high expectations of all children, and be focused on standards and progress
• Have excellent behaviour and pastoral management skills
• Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to teaching
• Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
• Show care and commitment to our learning community
• Can lead a Foundation Subject across school.
We can offer the successful candidate/s:
• A committed and supportive environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career
• A dedicated staff team, who have high expectations of behaviour and learning
• Induction and ongoing professional development
• An active and supportive Governing Body.
• We are a busy and energetic school with a Christian ethos.
Find out more about us on: www.coathamprimary.co.uk
Please submit your application by 11am, Wednesday 29th April 2020
The school office can be contacted on 01642 486291; over the holidays this is staffed 8.30-8.40 and 3.15 to 3.30, and 8.00-4.00 in term time, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held 4nd May 2020; due to the current situation these may be held by telephone/Skype.
Due to the current situation we are unable to offer visits, however please visit our website to get a flavour of our school.
We are committed to the Safer Recruitment Agenda when appointing new staff, as detailed in our Child Protection Policies.
This job is closed for applications.