Teaching Assistant (Level 2) – Swarland Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/06/2020 12:00
£13,816 - £14,093
Schools - Support
Swarland Primary School
The Governors of our successful small Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teaching assistant to work in our welcoming and nurturing school. Our idyllic school is nestled in the heart of the Northumberland countryside with good transport links, situated just off the A1.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner supporting and supervising children in their access of learning across the school from Early Years to Year 6.
• Have challenging expectations that encourage children to act independently and build self-esteem.
• Create and maintain a happy, safe and caring environment alongside our teachers.
• Establish good working relationships with parents, agencies and other stakeholders.
• Be hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
We can offer in return:
• Happy, well rounded and enthusiastic children who are keen and eager to learn.
• A welcoming school community with a distinctive nurturing and family ethos.
• A supportive school community of children, staff, parents and Governors.
• Opportunities for further professional development.
• A school in which pupils behaviour is outstanding and parents and carers value the care and support their children receive in this caring and inclusive school.
Please note that the successful candidate will be employed by Northumberland County Council.
This is a fixed term contract for one year due to increased pupil numbers.
Visits to our school will not be taking place during the school closure. However please feel free to explore the school via our website www. swarland.northumberland.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on Monday 1st June. Interviews will be held week commencing 15th June 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
School Name: Swarland Primary School
Full address: Leamington Lane, Newton-on-the-Moor, Morpeth
Postcode: NE65 9JP
Tel.: 01670 787346
Website address: http://www.swarland.northumberland.sch.uk/website
This job is closed for applications.