Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/06/2020 23:59
£33,799 - £35,934 Annually
Schools - Support
Priory Woods School
Head teacher: Janis French
School Business Manager
Hours: 37 Hours a week – Whole Time
Priory Woods School and Arts College is an all age specialist provision for children and young people aged between four and nineteen. We currently have 190 students on role.
Priory Woods is a dynamic, busy, and forward-looking school and we are looking to employ a outstanding suitably qualified School Business Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team to provide the strategic lead for our financial, Health and Safety and Human Resources systems.
You will manage a small team of office colleagues, the site manager, pool attendant and IT manager.
You will work with and report to our experienced and highly motivated SLT and the Governing Board to manage our budget to support our ever-developing curriculum to support the best outcomes for our pupils.
If you are:
• highly motivated and organised, able to take initiative and be solution focused
• have a successful record of finance leadership with experience of creating a healthy, sustainable business and income generation
• able to drive projects and initiatives and where necessary, change
• have a clear vision of future development opportunities
• have the passion and drive to help school realise its vision and potential
• able to manage a budget and support the whole school development plan
• able to communicate to a variety of stakeholders
then please contact Mrs Janis French, Head Teacher either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07983331065
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits to the school at the current time.
Further details and an application form are available to download please return completed applications to Mrs Janis French by email to email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Shortlisting : Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Interviews: Thursday 11th June. These are likely to be via Microsoft Teams
This job is closed for applications.