Part Time Teaching Assistant
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/05/2020 16:00
£18,795 - £19,171
Schools - Support
Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School
Telephone No: 0191 3854545
Headteacher : Mrs BA Reilly-O’Donnell
(Fixed Term, Term Time Only)
(SCP 5-6, £18,795-£19,171)
Required September 2020 for one academic year initially
The Governors of this happy school wish to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work in our team and to give 1:1 support to children with additional needs.
The successful candidate will:
• be a practising Catholic or willing to support the ethos and practices of our Catholic school
• have a Level 3 or above Teaching Assistant qualification, or equivalent
• have the highest expectations for all children
• have experience of working with children with additional needs
• inspire and engage all children creatively in the learning process
• be committed to developing our team and maintaining effective relationships within our wider school community
• be willing to participate fully in the curricular and co-curricular life of the school
• be willing to implement Education Health Care Plans
Applications from experienced teaching assistants are welcomed and all applicants are encouraged to visit the school by appointment.
Application packs can be emailed to you by request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 29 May 2020 - Interviews: Wednesday 10 June 2020
This post is not open to job share.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff and is committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Safeguarding Children Partnership Procedures.
This job is closed for applications.