Class Teacher - Oxclose Primary Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/05/2020 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Oxclose Primary Academy
Oxclose Primary Academy, Brancepeth Road, Oxclose, Washington NE38 0LA
Tel: 0191 5008790
Head Teacher: Mrs A E Bolam
Class Teacher (initially for Year 5)– This post is suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher
Main Pay Scale
Required from – 1st September 2020 (Permanent)
The Governors and Head Teacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly committed and enthusiastic primary class teacher to join our hard working and supportive team. Applications are encouraged from NQTs and/or experienced teachers who have a strong commitment towards raising standards.
We are looking for someone who has:
• evidence of good and outstanding lesson observations
• excellent classroom management skills and is proficient in planning, assessment and target setting
• enthusiasm, passion for teaching and the capacity to inspire and motivate children
• the ability to work and learn alongside other colleagues and contribute positively to effective working relationships in school
• high expectations of themselves and pupils and acts as an example in the school environment
• a willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school, supporting the whole school curriculum
The Discover Learning Trust and Oxclose Primary Academy safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to responding in accordance with Sunderland Safeguarding Children Partnership procedures. The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs and further information may be obtained from the Office Manager, Mrs. Julie Keating email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 5008790.
Advert: Week beginning Monday 18th May 2020
Closing date: Friday 29th May (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Interview and Task: Week beginning Monday 8th June 2020
This job is closed for applications.