Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£30,036 - £34,256 actual salary, dependent upon experience (based on APT&C scale 26-31)
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Middlesbrough, Coulby Newham
The King’s Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced and well-qualified Facilities Manager with energy, integrity and commitment to our vision and Christian ethos.
You will be a dedicated, enthusiastic and organised person who is required to lead the Facilities Team and ensure that Academy property is maintained to the highest possible standards allowing Academy staff and students to work in the best possible environment.
The King’s Academy has a reputation for excellent standards of behaviour and first class resources.
For an application pack and further information, please visit http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment, call 01642 577 577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Monday 15 June 2020
The King’s Academy, Middlesbrough (by North York Moors National Park, and commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
• Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
• Strong track record of students’ achievement at all stages
• Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
• Focus on ‘character first’ education
• Large and expanding Sixth Form
• Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
• Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.