Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Required for September 2020 or earlier if possible.
Full Time – (1.0 FTE)
Term Time + 10 days
Band 4 NJC
SCP 7 to 11
£20,281 to £23,564 FTE
(£17,720 to £18,074 actual)
The Governors and Headteacher of Darras Hall Primary School would like to appoint a suitably experienced Administration Officer to join our school. This is an opportunity to become part of our school community during an exciting phase in our development.
Are you someone who:
• Is passionate about giving children the best possible start in life?
• Can take responsibility for a wide and varied range of roles and projects.
• Has high expectations for self and others?
• Has excellent communication skills?
• Can be a positive role model for all of our pupils and uphold our school values?
• Can work as a member of a team to improve outcomes for our children?
We can offer:
• The chance to join a supportive and forward-thinking learning community.
• A hard-working team dedicated to raising standards.
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children.
• Opportunities for professional development.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: Monday 8th June, at 9.00am, interviews as soon as possible thereafter.
Please note that due to current government restrictions it will not be possible to visit the school or arrange meetings with school leaders, it will be possible to discuss the post further if shortlisted.
Visit the school website or contact the Business Manager, Mr D. Clay via email@example.com for an application pack or further information.
Return completed application form and supporting documents to the School Business Manager:
Mr D. Clay either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org