DBS607/20 Teacher PMLD & SLD - Beacon Hill School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/07/2020 23:59
£24,373 - £40,490 pa (plus SEN 1 £2,209 pa)
Schools - Teaching
Beacon Hill School, Rising Sun Cottages, Wallsend, NE28 9JW
Beacon Hill School are looking to appoint a skilled and experienced PMLD and SLD Teacher with drive, enthusiasm and resilience to join our successful and supportive teaching team. There is an expectation that the post holder will specialise in the teaching of PMLD and SLD, and will have the skills to teach across school age and ability range. They should understand the medical and physical needs of pupils with PMLD and SLD
The successful candidate will demonstrate
• Knowledge and understanding of the needs of pupils with PMLD and SLD
• The ability to support the raising of standards of these pupils through curriculum development, rigorous professional review and development
• The ability to keep accurate records and use data from these records to analyse trends and improve quality of teaching
• The ability to work as a member of a team with educational and other professionals, both from within and outside the school
• Be committed to improving the provision offered to our students through rigorous professional self-review and development
• Is resilient and able to focus on finding solutions to the issues and problems experienced in any school
Applicants are welcomed from experienced PMLD and SLD teachers with an interest in working with young people with special educational needs.
This post is full time, fixed term for 1 year.
The application form and relevant documents are attached and available for download from this advert.
Completed application forms must be returned to
firstname.lastname@example.org, by the 2nd July 2020.
Beacon Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.