Please See Advert Text
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£19,122 - £20,291 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week, Term time only + 3 days
Schools - Support
Kirklevington Primary School - The 1590 Trust
The Trust is seeking to appoint to an enthusiastic and adaptable School Administrator to work as part of a busy school office based at Kirklevington Primary School. The 1590 Trust includes six schools across Stockton. We are looking for a strong candidate to support the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be patient, hard-working, and able to relate well to children
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work independently, prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a busy office
- Have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Run the school office
- Managing Reception and dealing with parents and visitors
- Overseeing facilities, Health & Safety, Wellbeing & Risk Assessment
- Update and maintain school administration and information systems e.g. SIMS.
- Liaise with Trust Support Services and raise financial orders
If you would like to work in a popular and very successful Trust application forms and further information are available from http://www.kirklevington.org.uk/job-vacancies/ and should be returned to the Trust at email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.
Kirklevington Primary School, Forest Lane, Kirklevington, TS15 9LX. Tel: 01642 781261
Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.