SIMs Manager and Examination Officer - Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/07/2020 12:00
£25,619 - £27,152 per annum
Schools - Support
Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust
We are looking for a SIMs Manager and Examination Officer.
Grade F+ – Salary Points 25 - 27
Actual Salary £25,619 - £27,152 per annum
(£28,785 - £30,507 per annum full time equivalent)
Term Time Only plus 10 days
37 hours per week
Nunthorpe Academy is a very popular co-educational 11-19 comprehensive converter Academy with approximately 1550 students on roll - judged to be GOOD – and in ALL aspects - by OFSTED in April 2019.
The SIMS Manager will take responsibility for the day-to-day support of the MIS systems, and MIS linked systems across the academy and will be responsible to an AVP. Although the role is predominantly SIMS focused, as part of the data team they will be expected to perform data support tasks as necessary.
Responsible for the administration and organisation of all internal and external examinations, principally GCSE at Key Stage 4 and A Level at Key Stage 5, in accordance with the regulations laid down by the awarding bodies and JCQ. (Supported by the Assistant Examination Officer).
See Post profile for all tasks of the role.
What can you offer Nunthorpe?
• Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with excellent multi-tasking abilities?
• Are you proactive and committed, and have a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
• Previous Education sector experience would be beneficial, as would SIMS/MIS experience.
• You will be required to undertake first aid training and take part in the first aid rota
The successful candidate will:
Have a flexible approach to the working day will be required in order to ensure appropriate cover for the School’s ICT systems is maintained during hours of usage. There will also be a requirement to cover other tasks as identified from time-to-time in support of Academy events, as required by the of Head of School.
What can Nunthorpe offer you?
• An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
• A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities
• A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
If so please download an application pack from our TES website www.tes.com by NOON Thursday 2 July 2020. We look forward to hearing from you!
The academy trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure & barring service check (DBS) will be sought.
Nunthorpe Multi Academy Trust
c/o Nunthorpe Academy
This job is closed for applications.