Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/07/2020 12:00
£16,495 - £17,504 per annum
Hours per week:
30 hours per week (split shifts)
Schools - Support
Bader Primary School - The 1590 Trust
The 1590 Trust and the Head Teacher are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Site Supervisor to join our friendly and hard-working team. Our school encourages all pupils to be the best they can be and to strive for success in all they do in their lives. Our values of being happy, aiming high, determination, excellence and respect are promoted in everything we do. Duties will include the management and maintenance of premises, supervision of cleaning staff and opening and closing of school each day.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Supervisor who is / has:
- A self starter with enthusiasm for maintaining our school environment to a high standard to support children's learning
- An ability to work on their own initiative and recognise jobs that need attention and prioritise their daily workload
- A good level of DIY skills and takes pride in their work
- A firm understanding of, and compliance with, safeguarding requirements
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team that looks after the safety and welfare of the site
- An ability to conduct site inspections in respect of appearance, maintenance and Health and Safety with a COSHH awareness
- An ability to organise systems of recording
- Physical fitness to undertake some heavy lifting, moving and handling including general portage
- An understanding of the responsibility around the security of the site
- A willingness to participate in training and development
- Be part of the friendly school team
Visits to the School are welcome on Thursday 25 June 2020 at 3.30pm. To arrange this and/or to obtain an application form and further information please e-mail Elaine Barrett at email@example.com or visit the School website www.bader.org.uk
Completed letters of application and an application form should be forwarded to the Headteacher, Mr David Hodgson by 12 noon on the closing date of Friday 3 July 2020.
Bader Primary School, Kintyre Drive, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 0BY Tel No: 01642 762856
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.