DBS615/20 Early Years Teacher - Richardson Dees Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/07/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490 pa
Schools - Teaching
Richardson Dees Primary School, High Street East, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 7RT
Richardson Dees Primary School
High Street East, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 7RT
EARLY YEARS TEACHER
Main Pay Scale
Required for September 2020 for a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
“We are here to learn, to be good citizens, hard workers and high achievers. We are world changers”
This is an extract from our Pupil Proclamation. If you believe you have the leadership experience, passion and commitment to continue the growth and development of our school and help our pupils to achieve their potential we would like to hear from you. We are proud of our strong leadership and team ethos, we are a good school with many outstanding features, awards and great links with our community.
Our school has a very firm long term vision and the newly appointed Early Years teacher will play a key role in supporting our Walking Tall ethos, key to which are the following statements.
• Ensuring that all children are able to achieve in their education
• Raising the aspirations and maintaining an ambitious culture
• Working in a positive, collaborative way with all stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding primary practitioner
• Have high expectations to ensure that every child achieves their full potential.
• Be approachable, motivational, supportive and inspirational and respond positively to innovation, challenge and change.
• Be committed to the strong community ethos in our school and continue to develop the partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
• Be committed to demonstrating the values of the whole school through their own actions, whilst working as part of a team.
A Zoom tour of the school is available over the next couple of weeks if wanted. Please contact us on the details below to arrange your viewing.
Applications to be submitted to Janine White by Monday 6th July at 12:00 noon.
Interviews will be held w/c 13th July which will take the form of a 10 minute Zoom or Teams conversation with children from early years and some tasks to undertake remotely.
Successful candidates will then be invited into school for a socially distanced interview on site.
For an application pack or to arrange your tour, please contact Janine White at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 263 8139.
Richardson Dees Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.