Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 08/07/2020 22:59
MPS/UPS: £24,373 - £40,490 per annum, pro rata. Actual salary: £9,752 - £16,201 per annum.
Hours per week:
Part time as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
Schools - Teaching
Grange First School, Norham Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2NP.
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Grange First School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Part time - Thursday and Friday
Required from September 2020
(Initially a one year contract).
The staff, pupils and governors of our successful, friendly and happy school invite applicants for the post of part time teacher (two days a week).
We are looking for a vibrant and outstanding person who:
• Believes strongly in the power of education to inspire, motivate and enthuse every child
• Is an exemplary classroom teacher with the passion to make a difference to the lives of our children
• Can build strong and positive relationships with all of our school community
• Engages in all the challenges of school life with enthusiasm, good humour and creativity.
We can offer:
• Wonderfully creative, hardworking and very well-behaved children with a thirst for learning
• A talented, committed and supportive staff.
• The opportunity to build and develop your career in an innovative, forward thinking and supportive learning environment.
• Creative learning opportunities throughout the Gosforth Schools’ Trust.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and skills required we would like to hear from you. Applications from NQTs, early career and experienced teachers who have the above qualities are welcome.
For Further information, please contact Mrs. Rosby or Mrs Milne (Admin Officers) on (0191) 285 2954.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.grange.newcastle.sch.uk and returned by email to the school. email@example.com
The closing date for application is Wednesday 8 July 2020
Interviews Week Beginning 17 July 2020.
This job is closed for applications.