Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/07/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490 FTE
Schools - Teaching
Heddon on the Wall
Required for September 2020
Primary Class Teacher
Full Time – (1.0 FTE)
For one year in the first instance
Salary Scale: MPS1 to UPS3, £24,373 to £40,490 FTE
This post is suitable for NQTs.
The Academy Committee and Headteacher of Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School would like to appoint a qualified, and suitably experienced teacher join our School to teach our Year 1 class. We are a one form entry primary school and we need a dedicated professional who shares our School values and aims and can promote our Christian ethos within the School and wider community. This is an opportunity to become part of our School community during an exciting phase in our development.
Are you someone who:
• Is passionate about giving children the best possible start in life?
• Can take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children, working within either Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, dependent on experience?
• Has high expectations for self, pupils and others?
• Has excellent communication skills?
• Can be a positive role model for all of our pupils?
• Is able to share in delivering our ethos and vision through our core Christian values?
• Can work as a member of a team to improve outcomes for children?
We can offer you the opportunity:
• To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful school which is the heart of the local community;
• To work with our enthusiastic, responsive, polite and friendly learners;
• Work with a dedicated, committed and active team of staff, Academy Committee, parents and parish community.
• Opportunities for professional development.
This School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30th June 2020, at 12 noon, interviews to be confirmed.
Visit Jobs North East www.northeastjobs.org.uk, the School website or contact the School Office Manager,
Mrs. Julie Darby on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or further information.
Return completed application form and supporting documents to the Headteacher.
Mr. A. Wheatley either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.