Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£5,092 - £5,194 (£17,364 - £17,711 FTE)
Catering / Cleaning
Heddon on the Wall
Required for September 2020
12.5 hours over 5 days (TTO+7)
Salary Scale: Band 1 Spinal Column 1 to 2, £17,364 to £17,711 FTE (£5,092 to £5,194 pro-rata)
The Governors and Headteacher of Heddon St. Andrew’s CE Primary School would like to appoint an experienced cleaner to join our school. This is an opportunity to become part of our school community during an exciting phase in our development.
Are you someone who:
• Has excellent communication skills;
• Can be a positive role model for all of our pupils and uphold our school values;
• Can work as a member of a team to improve outcomes for children;
• Can take responsibility for the care and appearance of a given area of the school buildings;
• Has high expectations for self, pupils and others;
• Is passionate about giving children the best possible start in life;
We can offer:
• The chance to join a supportive and forward thinking community.
• A hard working team dedicated to raising standards across all aspects of the school.
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
• Opportunities for professional development.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th July 2020, at noon, interviews as soon as possible following this date.
Contact the Office Manager, Mrs J Darby on email@example.com for an application pack or get in touch for an informal discussion.
Return completed application form and supporting document to the Office Manager:
Mrs J. Darby either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org