P522335 - Teacher - SEN - Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/07/2020 11:59
MPS 3 - MPS 6 £28,413 - £35,971 per annum paid pro rata to part-time hours
SEN 1 £2,209 per annum paid pro rata to part-time hours
Hours per week:
Approximately 2.49 sessions per week – to be confirmed at interview
Schools - Teaching
Fell Dyke Community Primary School
Required for 1st September 2020
The Head Teacher and Governors are looking to appoint a highly motivated SEND teacher to work 1:1 with a child with complex needs.
We are looking for:
• A committed practitioner who is passionate about developing children and the ways in which they learn.
• Someone who can contribute to raise standards of achievement in children with SEND to ensure they achieve their full potential.
• A practitioner with experience and/or training in autism or language disorders
• Someone who can liaise with and supporting school staff with the assess, plan, do, review process.
• A creative and enthusiastic teacher, who is prepared to work closely with the whole school community.
• A practitioner who has up to date knowledge, experience of the KS1 Curriculum and what makes an outstanding practitioner.
• Someone who can work in partnership with children, staff, parents and Governors to realise our shared vision.
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and to our school.
• A talented and friendly staff committed to teamwork.
• The support of an actively involved and encouraging governing body.
• Access to further CPD necessary to the role.
Unfortunately, due to Covid 19 restrictions, tours of the school are not available.
If you would like to arrange to chat with the headteacher, please email the school.
Socially distanced interviews will take place Monday 13th July 2020
Application Forms, job description and person specification are available on the school
website and can be returned via email to the school at
All other documents which may be of interest can be found on the school’s website. www.felldykeprimaryschool.org
Further information available from:
Mrs Alison Orton, School Business Manager, Fell Dyke Community Primary School, Springwell Road, Wrekenton, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear NE9 7AA
Telephone: 0191 4334111
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure
This post may require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association.
Closing Date 12 Noon, Friday 3rd July 2020
This job is closed for applications.