Support Assistant, Level 1
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/07/2020 12:00
N2: £17,711 per annum, pro rata. Actual salary: £14,922 pa.
Hours per week:
37 hours per week.
Schools - Support
Sacred Heart Primary School, Convent Road, Fenham Hall Drive, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 9XZ.
This school has Academy status and is part of the Sacred Heart Partnership of Schools Multi Academy Trust; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust
Sacred Heart Primary School
Fenham Hall Drive
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 274 6695.
37 hours per week
Term time plus 3 training days as confirmed by the school
Fixed Term for up to 12 months from September 2020.
We wish to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our dedicated staff team.
This post is to work in KS1 initially.
The successful candidate will:
• Will support and promote the Catholic ethos and values of the school
• Is committed to working as part of our school team following our shared vision
• Has recent experience of working with children in an EYFS environment
• Has high standards and expectations in every aspect of school life
• Is an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that all pupils can succeed
• Is able to inspire our pupils through our school curriculum
• Is flexible as the position may involve working in whole class, small groups, one to one
• Is able to make a significant contribution to our school community
• Is committed to continued professional development.
We can offer:
• Happy, confident and motivated children who embrace new challenges
• A strong Catholic ethos where all are valued
• A friendly and committed team
• An active and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Enthusiastic and supportive parents.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate visits to school at this time. Please visit our school website to find out more about our wonderful school life.
Application packs are available on the school website at: www.shprimary.org.uk
Closing date: Noon on Monday 6 July.
Interviews: Friday 11 July 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain ‘an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service’.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
This job is closed for applications.