Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2020 09:00
£19,171- £19,554 pro rata (NJC SCP 6-7)
Schools - Support
Hart Primary School
Part of the Northern Lights Learning Trust
Head Teacher: Mrs Katy Hill
Teaching Assistant (NJC SCP 6-7)
15 hours per week over 38 weeks (Term time only)
Are you enthusiastic, organised and welcoming?
Would you like to make a difference to children’s learning and well-being?
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
• Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
• Be driven and proactive.
• Work well as part of a team.
• Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
• Provide excellent Wrap Around Care if required.
• Be flexible in approach.
• Be IT literate
In return you will receive:
• Excellent professional development including a range of opportunities being part of Northern Lights Learning Trust
• The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues.
• A supportive and challenging environment.
• Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the school.
• Supportive parents.
Details of the school can be found on our website www.hartelwickfederation.org.uk
Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the school, if COVID Protection Rules allow by appointment. Please note that school office is closed until 24th August 2020
Any queries can be directed to Mrs D. Fraser Office Manager via email@example.com or by telephone 01429 273283 from 24th August 2020
Application forms are available from the school website www.hartelwickfederation.org.uk or from Mrs D. Fraser, Office Manager at Hart Primary School. Applications should be returned no later than 9:00am on the closing date to Hart Primary School.
Contact details are:
Hart Primary School. Magdalene Drive, Hart Village, Hartlepool, TS27 3AB.
Tel: 01429 273283
Closing date for application: 17th September 2020
Short Listing: 17th September 2020 and 18th September 2020
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview on: Monday 28th September 2020
Northern Lights Learning Trust is committed to promoting and ensuring the safety of all its pupils and staff and expects everyone to share this commitment. In line with this all appointments are subject to DBS check and satisfactory references.
This job is closed for applications.