Teaching Assistant to support pupils with SEND (20 hours per week)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£8,173 - £8,336 (Band 2 post)
Schools - Support
The Governors of Newsham Primary School wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to this popular, good school. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the provision for children with additional needs (SEND)
Governors seek an individual who;
• Has an outstanding record of working well within a team demonstrating a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
• Has experience of working with children in a primary school setting
In return we can offer;
• An enthusiastic welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors
• An outstanding work environment
• Opportunities for high quality continuing professional development
Working at Newsham Primary School is a vocation that is extremely rewarding and personally satisfying. A close and supportive ethos exists throughout school and whilst we all work extremely hard, there is also lots of laughter!
Candidates should look through our website and Facebook page to find out more about school.
Newsham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment of the successful applicant will depend upon receipt of an ENHANCED DBS check and health screening.
Candidates should also be aware that some of the recruitment process may be undertaken virtually.